Two well behaved dogs are welcome in each cottage.
- The Coach House (Sleeps 6 plus cot)
- The Ostlery (Sleeps 4 plus cot)
- The Granary (Sleeps 5)
- The Stables (Sleeps 6 plus cot)
Welcome to Randalls Cottages
Randalls Cottages stand in open countryside not far from the village of Tunstead in North Norfolk, on Vicarage Lane, looking across farmland to the ancient Roman Road of Anchor Street.
The Old Farm House was originally built in the mid-1820s, and when sold for the first time in the 1920s consisted of the Farm House itself, a coach-house and ostlery, farm office, animal houses, stables, barns and farmland. During the 20th century, the Old Farm evolved into its present form: the land was divided up, and some of the farm buildings were sold off, others extended or converted to new uses.
The Coach-house was actually the first part of the Old Farm to be built, even before the House itself.
The Ostlery, also built in the 1820s, was where the ostlers or coachmen would have lived and worked.
The Granary, as the name suggests was used for storing the crops harvested from the fields around the farm.
The Stables was where the working horses of the farm were kept. An original hay rack and harness hanger are still on display.
Each cottage has its own individual style and attractions, but we provide the same level of comfort and facilities in whichever one you choose.
In addition to full-week letting, all four cottages are available - outside the high season - for weekdays-only or weekend-only lets, and may be bookable at short notice throughout the year.
We have worked hard to make our cottages the sort of place we would want to stay in ourselves.
They now all feature:
- A private area for each cottage with garden furniture, barbeque and outdoor drying facilities;
- Parking for up to two cars available for the Coach House and Stables; one car each for the Ostlery and the Granary. Additional off-road parking is available at the Old Farm House if required;
- Towels and bedding provided, plus bathrobes and slippers for all adults;
- Free wi-fi;
- Television with freeview and DVD player;
- iPod docking station.
On arrival, you will find in your cottage a "Randalls Welcome Basket" of essentials, to start your holiday off.
We will be happy to answer any queries you may have both before and during your stay, so feel free to ask.
For information about each of our cottages, please use the links below: